Guided by the by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR), the Health Information Trust Alliance’s (HITRUST) Common Security Framework (CSF), and emerging lessons learned from the Office of Inspector General (OIG), BluePrint combines the science of fact-based risk analysis with the art of our consultants’ extensive experience in technology, security and privacy to derive overall risk.
BluePrint encourages client partnerships to enhance evolving security needs supporting healthcare transformation. By actively engaging senior executives and team members, we are able to not only mitigate risk, but analyze findings to expose overall trends that point to underlying or foundational issues. BluePrint’s proven methodology achieves real gains in data protection and risk mitigation to align every organization’s business and strategy objectives.
As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for sales of BluePrint’s Information Security services to hospitals, multi-hospital healthcare systems and other health IT organizations. The primary responsibility is new sales development into hospitals and healthcare systems where BluePrint currently does not have a presence.
Identifying clients whose needs align best with BluePrint’s offerings will be a key success factor. Must demonstrate the ability to leverage, follow through and execute on opportunities provided by a strong marketing program. Utilize industry experts and thought leaders within the company to enhance sales delivery and provide high-value solutions for our clients. You will work in a highly entrepreneurial and focused work environment, within an organization dedicated to advancing our client’s business objectives and the health IT industry.
Sales Executives are responsible for driving sales and customer service to new and some existing clients. Responsible for aligning BluePrint’s Information Security services with key client initiatives to deliver value-enhancing solutions. Build and maintain relationships with key executive-level decision makers and other potential influencers.
- Build and sustain client relationships founded on trust and knowledge sharing to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop understanding of client’s business initiatives and apply towards development of optimal BluePrint solutions
- Understand the various ways an opportunity may be delivered and can anticipate what will work best for a given client. By combining technical expertise with business acumen, provide vital, detailed information about how a BluePrint solution can deliver business value to clients
- Effectively negotiate and collaborate with the client and colleagues to build support for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Plan and execute entire sales lifecycle with qualified prospects leading to successful achievement of individual and company financial goals
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develop plans for positive positioning of BluePrint solutions with client and industry colleagues
- Introduce innovative and analysis driven solutions to BluePrint’s sales and growth objectives through collaborative relationships with internal departments and external clients
- Have the ability to translate client needs into client facing Statements of Work and Proposals
- 3 to 5 years’ experience selling security solutions within the healthcare industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT Security and Risk Management
- Successful track record of annual sales of Information Security services to CIOs, CMIOs, “C” suite, and IT management in current or most recent position
- Demonstrated value-building sales process, offering value during sales process itself
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, sciences, or health sciences
- Continuing educational programs focused on healthcare or healthcare IT
Job Location: Cranbury, NJ (HQ)
Reports To: VP & CISO
Job Role: Direct Sales
Joining Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Employee
Compensation: Base salary (industry competitive) plus uncapped commissions and benefits
Manages Others: Path towards management based on performance.
Coverage region: Mid-Atlantic (NJ, NYC, CT, PA, DE, MD, DC, Northern VA)
If interested in this open position, please send your resume to Kimberly Gollinot, Employee Services Manager.