Guided by the by HIPAA/HITECH Security Requirements, the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) audit protocols, the Health Information Trust Alliance’s (HITRUST) Common Security Framework (CSF), and emerging lessons learned from the Office of Inspector General (OIG), BluePrint combines the science of fact-based risk analysis with the art of our consultants’ extensive experience in technology, security and privacy to derive overall risk.
BluePrint encourages client partnerships to enhance evolving security needs supporting healthcare transformation. By actively engaging senior executives and team members, we are able to not only mitigate risk, but analyze findings to expose overall trends that point to underlying or foundational issues. BluePrint’s proven methodology achieves real gains in data protection and risk mitigation to align every organization’s business and strategy objectives.
BluePrint Healthcare IT is looking for a Director to plan, coordinate, and implement BluePrint’s Security, Privacy & Compliance (S-PAC) Programs while providing increased focus on our customers. The Director will function in four primary areas of work:
- Provide consultation and direction to ensure client programs and services are implemented to the highest standards and successfully manage customer expectations, communication and escalations. The Director will also be responsible for ensuring that programs and processes are monitored and updated to include regulatory changes and be responsible for managing the project lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Lead members of the SPAC team and management on direction for the company’s business and product development strategies.
- Support Sales and Marketing to promote and present BluePrint’s products and services to prospects and clients. Assist in content development and other marketing activities.
- Participate in public speaking engagements, industry advisory committees and association groups at local and national events which BluePrint supports on matters related to industry trends, current issues and BluePrint’s solutions.
- Oversee client program/project implementation. Gather requirements, forecast timelines and milestones, analyze risks and resolve issues affecting delivery of service. Maintain project tracking documentation create a framework to effectively manage a project.
- Responsible for building and advancing client information security program
- Function as security and privacy subject matter expert for BluePrint clients as needed and for BluePrint initiatives as directed by the VP/CISO
- Function in CISO capacities for various types of healthcare organizations
- Provide supporting role for Sales and Marketing teams
- Responsible for successfully completing all S-PAC client engagements
- Analyze workflows within healthcare organizations to improve process efficiency
- Establish and manage business-to-business partnerships
- Design client strategies to meet the requirements of HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use, PCI-DSS and the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF)
- Communicate the value of security and privacy to client executive management teams
- Work with software development teams as requested to enhance the functionality of BluePrint solutions
- Participate in the development of a project budget and/or ROI for budget request purposes.
- Participate in the development of RFP/RFI/Proposal process.
- Proven execution record of leading an information security program (five years’ management or program management)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business or equivalent experience required
- Relevant master’s degree preferred
- Two years’ experience in a similar position or five years’ management/program experience in an information systems environment
- CISSP required
- HITRUST Certification Preferred
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent) preferred
- Ability to perform network vulnerability scans/penetration testing
Job Location: Tri-State Area / some US travel
Reports To: VP & CISO, SPAC
Job Role: Director
Joining Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time
Employment Type: Employee
Manages Others: Yes
If interested in this open position, please send your resume to Kimberly Gollinot, Employee Services Manager.